|Application Deadline||9th April 2019|
|Visits & Tours||By appointment please|
|Start Date||September 2019|
|Salary||Dependent on experience (possible TLR/Golden Hello)|
About Us & What We're Looking For
- Are you looking for a school where the students come first and the staff are valued?
- Do you want to be part of dedicated and a committed team who are passionate about changing lives?
- Can you make a real difference to the life chances and opportunities of disadvantaged students?
Our "inclusive and welcoming" school "is improving across all key areas" and we are now full and over-subscribed at Key Stage 3. Personal development, behaviour and welfare are now "Good" as are Leadership and Management. We are very much on the journey to becoming a "Good" school and we are immensely proud of our achievements to date. We invest in our staff and value their work and their contribution to raising standards. We are proud to serve our local community and we are proud to be part of the Ormiston Academies Trust, a family of schools who are all committed to being the trust that makes the biggest difference. We are now seeking to appoint an individual who shares our passion and commitment to ensuring the very highest standards of provision for all pupils and who can take personal development, behaviour and welfare to outstanding.
Due to an increase in pupil numbers, we are seeking to appoint a talented Teacher of Mathematics who is first and foremost an excellent classroom practitioner.
You may be a newly qualified teacher or a more experienced colleague, either way, you will have experience of successfully teaching mathematics to KS3 and KS4. You will be able to demonstrate your impact in the classroom through the positive relationships you build and through improving pupil progress rates and you will be 100% committed to our belief that education is the key to changing lives. You will join a dedicated, passionate and highly capable team of maths specialists who have achieved record examination results.
In return, we can offer you:
- Excellent CPD opportunities both internally and through the wider OAT network.
- Polite and courteous pupils who are proud of the improvements we have made.
- The opportunity to lead a dedicated team who want pastoral care and interventions to move to the next level.
- An incredibly supportive local community who want to see this this school be the best.
- Superb facilities.
A move to Wodensborough is a move you will not regret. If you believe that children come first and want to feel valued as a professional, please come and see us.
Wodensborough is committed to the safeguarding of children and all staff are expected to ensure that the academy is a safe and secure environment for our students.
The offer of appointment will be subject to pre-employment clearances and there will be the need for the successful applicant to have an enhanced DBS with barred list check.